The Diocese of York and the individual trustees of the church that include CPAS seek applications for the post of
Vicar Clifton Parish York
Could you be our new Vicar?
Our mission statement is
”To know Jesus and make known His transforming power”.
Clifton is a parish of three churches (two Anglican, one LEP) with a
population of 16,000 in the north-west side of the beautiful city of York. We are looking for someone with:
- An infectious faith and desire to know Jesus more and make him known to others,
- a sound biblical understanding, openness to the work of the Holy Spirit and an ability to communicate the gospel effectively to a diverse congregation,
- strong leadership skills and an ability to motivate, train and delegate effectively,
- the ability to think strategically, to move vision into action and willing to challenge the church to embrace God’s call,
- a commitment to personal and corporate prayer and a desire to recognise, develop and release gifts in others.
As a church, we have a heart for mission, pastoral care and youth and young people’s work, which is supported by a strong team of ordained clergy and lay members.
For informal enquiries contact
Kathy Burch, CPAS Patronage
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Tel: 0300 123 0780 ext 4388
For full details and to apply visit pathways.churchofengland.org
Closing date: 24 October • Interviews and visits 29/30 November
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS