Making New Disciples
Are you fun to be with?
Are you interested in building good relationships between church and community? Are you robust and resilient?
Then perhaps God may be calling you to become:
ST CHAD’S, WOOD END, COVENTRY
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- Feel called to serve God in communities where people’s lives are not easy. This will include the ability to mediate and bring healing in people’s relationships in family and community contexts.
- Are robust and resilient, with a good sense of humour and ability to have fun even in difficult situations.
- Enjoy community development and associated community action groups.
- Can appropriately link social action initiatives with evangelistic and discipleship initiatives, helping people to become followers of Christ.
- Will not be intimidated by strong characters within and outside the church community.
Further details and application form are available from
Informal expressions of interest and conversations welcome:
Archdeacon Missioner, Ven Morris Rodham, 07506 731892
Acting Area Dean, Rev Pam Howell, 02476 303266
Closing date for applications: Noon, Friday 1st June
Interviews: Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th June
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post
This is a Lord Chancellor’s Patronage Appointment