Are you prayerful, passionate about Jesus, and a ‘pastoral evangelist’?
WELLESBOURNE with WALTON D’EIVILE
Wellesbourne is a large and growing village in Warwickshire with a track record in new services and initiatives complementing traditional
approaches, including being a key agency for investment in youth work in the village. Together with the small, traditional community of Walton, we would welcome someone who is:
- Prayerful and passionate about Jesus, and a ‘pastoral evangelist’. With Passionate Spirituality as our weakest quality, which also affects our confidence in sharing our faith, we would welcome a priest who can help us become more passionate in our relationship with Jesus and in sharing Him appropriately with others.
- An empowering leader. In order for the church to grow further, more leadership development will be required. Our next vicar will need to have a track record in motivating, training and
supporting lay leaders in all aspects of church life.
- Enthusiastic and inspiring to the next generation. This will include a heart for ministry within a CofE school, and also for the wider youth work in the village as a whole.
- Inspiring leading a variety of worship styles.
- Good at forming positive relationships with a wide range of people.
This post would be suitable for both experienced and
first time incumbents.
Further details and application form are available from
or Assistant to the Archdeacons,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (024 7652 1342).
Informal conversations welcome:
Archdeacon Missioner, The Venerable Morris Rodham on 07506 731 892 (email@example.com ) or Acting Area Dean, the Reverend Patrick Taylor on 01789 508 155
Closing date for applications: Noon, Friday 23rd Feb 2018
Interviews: Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th March 2018
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.