Would you like to lead a fun, friendly, growing and increasingly generous evangelical church who want to serve Jesus and our community?
We are in a good position for further growth, and look forward to a new leader to help us keep this growing momentum!
ST GEORGE’S, COUNDON, COVENTRY
We would welcome applications from people who:
- Are passionate about the local church serving Jesus and growing, and who can work with us to prayerfully discern God’s future for the church and community we serve.
- Are empowering leaders who love building teams, and have a track record of developing, training and supporting laity in leadership across all areas in the life of a growing church.
- Love the Bible and are creative in how they make it come alive and encourage others to love and apply it too!
- See the vital importance of small groups and have experience of developing small groups with an outreach aspect as an essential part of a growing church.
- Have a heart for both social action and evangelistic initiatives, including our Youth and Children’s work.
Further details and application form are available from
Informal conversations welcome:
Archdeacon Missioner, The Venerable Morris Rodham
on 07506 731 892 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Noon, Friday 10th November
Interviews: Tuesday 28th & Wednesday 29th November
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.