Port Talbot is a coastal town, straddling both the M4 and the main South Wales railway line, with a strong industrial heritage. It is surrounded by coastland and hill country, and is just a short drive from areas of outstanding natural beauty such as Gower and the Brecon Beacons.
At St Theodore’s we offer:
- a committed and knowledgeable congregation
- well-sited buildings with great potential for community outreach and mission
- the opportunity to help shape the future of this part of Port Talbot
We are seeking:
- an engaging and collaborative priest who, through his or her leadership, will help us to have a greater mission-reach within our community, and to grow both in depth and number
- an incumbent who can help us to strengthen our links with youth organisations, schools, care homes etc. in the area
- a priest who would have as a priority the development of ministry to children and young people
- someone to inspire us with preaching and teaching
- a person who is resilient
For more information or an informal chat, contact:
The Ven Michael Komor, Archdeacon of Margam
Tel: 01656 725921
Application Form, Parish Profile and other documentation are available from:
The Bishop’s Office Llys Esgob, Cathedral Green, Cardiff CF5 2YE
Tel: 02920 562 400
Closing date for applications: noon 13th March 2020.
Interviews 31st March 2020.
This advert is also posted on the provincial and diocesan websites:
This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Closing date: 13 March 2020