This is a thriving, single church parish in attractive north-east Hampshire, within easy reach of London and the South Coast.
We are seeking a Vicar to:
• lead and inspire us in our Christian journey.
• help us to develop styles of worship that reflect the needs of all ages.
• encourage all to use their skills and talents to take an active part
in church services and activities.
• play an active role at the local Junior School.
• be adventurous in developing a vision for the future.
• a single church parish in a village setting with strong links with both St Mary’s CE
(VA) Junior School and the Maintained Infant School.
• an active and talented PCC and a congregation ready for new challenges.
• a five bedroom vicarage in the heart of the village.
• a diverse population supportive of church activities.
For an informal conversation contact:
The Ven. Richard Brand,
Archdeacon of Winchester on 01962 710960
Closing date: 22 November 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: 10 and 11 December 2018
Application pack available at www.winchester.anglican.org
or from firstname.lastname@example.org
An enhanced DBS check is required
Closing date: 22 November 2018