The Patron (the Bishop of London) and the Bishop of Chichester are seeking to appoint an Incumbent for the Parish of Lancing with Coombes, in West Sussex.
Do you have a call for ministry in one of the largest villages in England? If so a warm welcome awaits you from a parish with a great spirit of hospitality and fellowship.
- Opportunities to lead us in the next phase of parish life
- A warm and outward looking community of faith.
- A wealth of parish activities.
- Enthusiastic teams of volunteers.
We are praying for a priest who will:
- Work with people all ages, views and traditions.
- Be a strong leader with effective communication skills.
- Maintain a Eucharistic church.
- Be enthusiastic about growing our congregation.
- Be financially astute
- Relish a challenge
Is this parish for you? Why not find out more?
Parish Profile and application papers from Sue Atkins,
PA to the Archdeacons of Chichester,
Diocesan Church House, 211 New Church Road, Hove, BN3 4ED
All completed applications to be sent please to Lucy Hudson,
The Palace, Chichester, PO19 1PY
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required
Closing date for applications: 3 February 2020
Interviews will be held on: 17 February 2020
Closing date: 03 February 2020