The Bishop of Chichester is seeking to appoint an Incumbent for the
popular seaside village of Rustington, West Sussex.
• A warm welcoming church family.
• A recently re-ordered worship space within a beautiful ancient church.
• A wealth of parish activities.
• Enthusiastic willing teams of volunteers.
We are praying for a priest who will:
• Be inclusive of all ages, views and traditions.
• Be a strong leader with effective communication skills.
• Maintain a Eucharistic church whilst also introducing new ideas and services.
• Appreciate the importance of a range of music in worship.
Is this parish for you? Why not find out more?
Parish Profile and application papers from Mrs Sue Atkins, PA to the Acting Archdeacons of Chichester, Diocesan Church House, 211 New Church Road, Hove, BN3 4ED.
All completed applications to be sent please to
Miss Lucy Hudson, The Palace, Chichester, PO19 1PY
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required
Closing date for applications: 13th March 2019
Interviews will be held on 27th March 2019
Closing date: 13 March 2019