The Bishop of Chichester is seeking to appoint an Incumbent, in a coastal parish to the west of Worthing set at the foot
of the South Downs.
VICAR OF THE PARISH OF GORING BY SEA
- A friendly, active and prayerful parish.
- Excellent lay involvement plus the assistance of retired clergy
- Good links with our two CofE primary schools
- Two church buildings and halls
- Good transport links to London and across the south coast.
We are praying for a priest who will:
- Lead us in listening to and acting on God’s purposes for our community
- Help and inspire us grow spiritually and numerically
- Challenge us to become a more outwardly focused community
- Relish developing our rich variety of worship styles
Is this parish for you? Why not find out more?
Parish Profile and application papers from
Mrs Sue Atkins, PA to the Acting Archdeacons of Chichester, Diocesan Church House, 211 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4ED
All completed applications to be sent please to
Mrs Lucy Hudson, The Palace, Chichester, PO19 1PY
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Closing date for applications: 12noon, 31 August 2018
Interviews will be held at Chichester on 27 September 2018