We are looking for an inspirational leader for this large, active and passionate evangelical church in a suburb of South Liverpool. With a Grade 1 listed medieval building it is a traditional church with a modern feel and rich potential.
The church is looking for a priest who will:
• unlock the potential for a deeper, wider vision
• encourage all to share in the missional life of the parish
• revitalise the small groups network
• focus on links with schools, the community and university
• support the church hall redevelopment project
• grow the involvement of children and young people.
Closing Date: 13th July 2018
Interviews: 4th September 2018
Details from www.liverpool.anglican.org/vacancies
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Diocese of Liverpool is an exciting, challenging and rewarding place to be.
We serve a wide mix of communities in urban, rural and town parishes. We are
innovative, seeking new ways to further God’s mission while respecting
cherished traditions. The Diocese of Liverpool strives for equal opportunities in all its appointments. This post will be searched and is subject to DBS enhanced clearance.