St John the Baptist, Malden
Diocese of Southwark
St John the Baptist, Malden is an attractive, suburban parish (population 10,700)
within easy reach of central London. The supportive and forward-looking congregation
is keen to work with the new incumbent to develop the Church’s life and outreach.
It is therefore looking for a priest with strong leadership qualities who will:
- promote effective, collaborative working
- enable them to grow spiritually and numerically
- embrace and develop their liberal catholic tradition
- be fully supportive of their inclusive ethos
- be enthusiastic about working with children at the church school and in the wider parish
- help them embrace change and look for innovative ways of engaging with the local community.
There is a spacious, refurbished four-bedroom vicarage.
To arrange an informal conversation
with the Archdeacon of Wandsworth:
020 8545 2440 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 23 April 2019
Parish visit for shortlisted applicants: 11 May 2019
Interviews (at Merton College, Oxford): 15 May 2019
DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required
Closing date: 23 April 2019