Diocese of Oxford
We, along with our patron, Christ Church, Oxford, are seeking a lively new Vicar to lead the ministry team and inspire the wider community to come to faith at our two village churches.
He or she should:
- value and encourage both traditional and contemporary forms of worship, and seek to grow these communities
- be alive in the Holy Spirit and passionate about growing and maturing disciples
- have a vision for growth and renewal within our churches
- drive the spiritual direction and leadership for our pastoral,
outreach, and mission activities
- be a skilled bible teacher, who inspires and activates discipleship
- lead prayerfully, boldly and decisively
Does this sound like you?
For more details, please download our Parish profile at:
An application form can be obtained from the Diocesan website at: www.oxford.anglican.org/category/vacancies/ or
The Bishop of Buckingham’s office, Sheridan, Grimms Hill,
Great Missenden, HP16 9BG • Telephone: 01494 862173
To understand more and if you would like an informal chat,
please contact Canon Rod Cosh, Area Dean
Email: email@example.com or 07771 527141
who is happy to provide more details.
Closing Date: 28 February
Interviews: 20 March
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure