The Diocese of London and CPAS invite applications for the post of
Vicar St John’s Upper Holloway
We are a warm, welcoming and diverse church situated in the heart of a busy north London community.
We are looking for someone who will share with us in continuing to build and grow all ministries and activities that enable us to build God`s Kingdom in new ways.
We would like our Vicar to be a person who:
- Has God and prayer at the centre of his or her mission and is mature in faith, emotionally intelligent, socially adept and with a human touch.
- Has the character and ability to relate across the social spectrum of the increasing demographic diversity where rich and poor live cheek by jowl.
- Is committed to faith sharing and with a heart to build up the family of faith both within and through outreach
- Has well-developed administrative & fundraising skills and is capable of leading a cultural change in terms of systems, structures and processes
- Has a good sense of humour, approachable and appeals across all ages and can nurture individual`s giftings
We know this may be asking a lot but equally we want you to have high expectations of us. Could this be you?
For informal enquiries contact Kathy Burch, CPAS Patronage
email@example.com 0300 123 0780 ext 4388
For full details and to apply visit pathways.churchofengland.org
Closing date: 10 December 2017
Interviews: 5 January 2018
The Diocese of London welcomes applications from all. However, we are aware that women and those from ethnic minority groups are
currently under-represented among our clergy and so we
particularly encourage applications from these groups.
Appointment will of course be based on merit alone.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS