The Bishop of Leicester is seeking to appoint a Vicar to the parish of St David’s Broom Leys.
The parish of Broom Leys is a suburb on the outskirts of the former
mining town of Coalville in NW Leicestershire and within the National
Forest. It has one church and a vicarage and is a residential area of around 12000 people.
We are seeking a person who is likely to be:
- A confident leader, who is an approachable and effective communicator.
- Someone grounded in prayer, who will inspire us in our spiritual journey.
- Enthusiastic and willing to accept help from others and provide opportunities for them to use their gifts, in order to bring people to Jesus.
- Someone who has a heart for our community, with its diverse social and economic population embracing the challenges it presents.
- Committed to the development of the faith of our young families and children.
For an informal conversation about the post, please contact
Archdeacon of Loughborough: Ven. Claire Wood
0116 261 5321 • email@example.com
Application forms and parish profile are available from:
Mrs Wendy Dunnington,
St Martins House, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester LE1 5PZ
0116 261 5309 • firstname.lastname@example.org
or view the details on the Web: www.leicester.anglican.org
Closing date for applications: 6th February 2020
Interviews: 12th March 2020
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure
There is An Occupational Requirement for the appointed person to be an ordained member of the Church of England under the 2010 Equality Act, Part 1, Schedule 9.
Closing date: 06 February 2020