The Bishop of Leicester is seeking to appoint a vicar to this benefice, comprising two well-resourced parish churches with a common vision, but with different communities to serve and distinctive characteristics.
We offer a warm welcome into our church families and our prayerful and practical support to a minister who:
- Will be an enabler to help us to move forward in personal faith, growth and mission.
- Can communicate with people from all walks of life; be a good listener and able to build relationships within our community.
- Can adapt to distinctive mission contexts across our two parishes and who can work collaboratively within the benefice, Churches Together and Mission Partnership.
- Can model everyday faith sharing with existing groups and
develop new contacts within our local community.
- Has a spirit of openness and demonstrates God’s love through warmth, friendship and humour.
For an informal conversation about the post, please contact
Archdeacon of Leicester, Ven. Richard Worsfold
Tel: 0116 261 5319 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and parish profile are available from:
Mrs Wendy Dunnington,
St Martins House, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester LE1 5PZ
Tel: 0116 261 5309 Email: email@example.com
or view the details on the Web: www.leicester.anglican.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 5 April 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 30 April 2019
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure
There is An Occupational Requirement for the appointed person to be an ordained member of the Church of England under the 2010 Equality Act, Part 1, Schedule 9.
Closing date: 05 April 2019