An invitation to join and lead our welcoming, dynamic congregations as we Grow Disciples – Wider, Younger, Deeper.
The ancient market town of Mansfield is situated in the heart of
Sherwood Forest, close to the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District, with good access to the rail network, M1 motorway and A1. There is a
full-time Associate Priest at St Mark’s.
What we can offer
- A committed ministry team including a Children’s Worker, full time Verger at St Peter & St Paul. There is also secretarial support and the Church Centre has a Manager and Caretaker
- A devoted, growing congregation, open to change and varied styles of worship and music
We seek a vicar who is
- A motivational leader and effective communicator
- Comfortable with traditional and contemporary styles of
- A good team player, able to share our vision of an inclusive and growing church
Please apply via: http://pathways.churchofengland.org/
Ref No: cofe/TP/146/388
Details are also available to view on the Diocesan website:
For application queries: Jo Padmore, PA to the Archdeacons,
Jubilee House, Westgate, Southwell, Notts. NG25 0JH;
firstname.lastname@example.org • 01636 817206
Closing date: 10 February 2019 / Discernment Process: 14 March 2019
For informal discussion and further information, please ring
David Picken, Archdeacon of Newark, on 07917 690576
or email David.Picken@southwell.anglican.org
We welcome applications from suitably qualified clergy from all sections of the community and we strive to be an equal opportunity employer. Enhanced DBS clearance is required for this post.
Closing date: 10 February 2019