- Are you drawn to ministry near city and parkland?
- Do you relish starting with the small and building up?
- Do you love to see potential in people and draw it out?
- Is your ministry ethos about new people coming to faith in Jesus and growing in discipleship?
- Are you excited by partnering with others both in the church and beyond?
- Will you roll your sleeves up to make new things happen on the ground?
- Is your leadership style adaptable?
- Have you got the heart and abilities to relate faith to the younger generations?
- Can you laugh a lot with others… and cry too?
If so, is God calling you to Bestwood?
We are a newly formed three-parish benefice, on the northern edge of Nottingham near Bestwood Country Park, with a range of residential, parkland, ex-mining and ex-army areas; plus multiple schools and
diverse social mix.
As a Spiritual Leader and Enabler in Mission, you will be key to
reshaping and re-imagining the churches’ vision and approach to growing new disciples in this area. You will have the benefit of strong
community relationships, lay leadership and co-operation with the churches of the wider Bestwood area, as we work together.
We look forward to you bringing a gospel focus, with an openness to the work of the Holy Spirit changing lives and communities.
Closing date: TBA
For an informal discussion and further information contact:
Sarah Clark, Archdeacon of Nottingham, on 07917 693285
or email email@example.com
Please apply via: http://pathways.churchofengland.org/
Ref No: cofe/TP/146/293
Details are also available to view on the Diocesan website:
For application queries:
Jo Padmore, PA to the Archdeacons,
Jubilee House, Westgate, Southwell, Notts NG25 0JH
Tel: 01636 817206
We welcome applications from suitably qualified clergy from
all sections of the community and we strive to be an equal
opportunity employer. Enhanced DBS clearance required.