VICAR: of Oswestry (St Oswald, King & Martyr) (0.9)
RECTOR: of Rhydycroesau (Christ Church) (0.1)
We are looking to appoint a prayerful, faith-led priest who will nurture our existing church family while helping us reach out to the community and encourage our discipleship.
The post of Vicar of St Oswald’s is coupled with that of Rector of the small village of Rhydycroesau, both situated in the beautiful countryside of North Shropshire on the English / Welsh border.
He or she will need to:
- Be an empathetic listener and a good communicator.
- Be an effective and collaborative team leader.
- Continue to encourage the spiritual gifts of the laity.
- Help us find new ways to share our faith outside our walls.
If you feel that God is calling you to this post, we can offer you:
- Active, caring and inclusive congregations.
- Support of retired clergy, Readers and a paid Administrator.
The Parish Profile is available on our Website:
For further details please check the website
email completed applications to the Bishops
For general enquiries please email the Bishop’s Office or telephone 01743 235867.
Closing Date: 5th October 2017
Familiarisation Date: 16th October 2017
Interviews: 17th October 2017
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check