The Bishop of Southwark with The Rector of St Dunstan, Cheam wishes to appoint a
Christ Church with St Philip, Worcester Park (Methodist LEP)
ASSOCIATE PRIEST (0.5)
St Oswald, in the Cheam Team Ministry
Our suburban parishes on the borders between Greater London and Surrey are seeking a priest who will work with us to build a new and exciting vision for our churches, bringing about change and engaging in pioneering mission as we seek to further God’s kingdom amongst the people we serve.
Part of a cluster of three parishes in Cheam, Worcester Park, and Belmont, the person we are looking for should be:
- Collaborative: a true team player, they will be prepared to work closely with Church of England and Methodist ministers as well as laity across the group;
- Risk-Taking: ready to make courageous decisions, they will engage in projects which challenge the status quo;
- Creative: innovative and pioneering, they will bring new ideas to the group which diverge from traditional expectations of church;
- Missional: with a pioneering focus to their ministry, they will seek ways to connect with those who have had little, if any, contact with church;
- Transformative: with an infectious passion for the Gospel, they will enable new life to flourish within our church communities and without.
For further information, please click the 'apply for this job' button below.
For an informal discussion with the Archdeacon of Reigate, please contact Kathleen.email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Sunday 20th June 2021
Visit to the Parish for shortlisted candidates: Monday 19th July 2021
Interviews: Monday 19th July 2021
This post is subject to DBS enhanced check
Closing date: 20 June 2021