Are you passionate and ambitious to see people grow in faith?
Living within a cluster of your six very small rural parishes, this is an exciting opportunity to build relationships, integrate in village life, to get involved with a local primary school and to share the love of Jesus with all those you meet.
Working as part of a team is core to this role as we share in the vision
for the North Hinckford Team to seek to enable, equip and grow
leaders within our churches while continuing to provide pastoral care and worship to our communities.
You will also be working closely with the Team Rector and
collaboratively with the wider team of Churchwardens, Team Council and Ministry Team (including our Curate).
North Hinckford is a group of fourteen parishes on the Essex/Suffolk border who find themselves in an exciting time of challenge and change as we look to the future.
We seek a Team Vicar who
- has a welcoming, open and friendly personality,
- recognises and actively encourages ministerial gifts and
vocation in others,
- thrives as part of a team (lay and ordained) but can also work alone,
- delights in seeing people grow in faith and seeks to see the church grow in numbers,
- is a witness of the Gospel while being approachable, with a pastoral heart, good listening skills and a good sense of humour,
- is enthusiastic, creative and gifted in mission,
- relates to people of all backgrounds and ages (has an inclusive ministry) and is a natural evangelist
- is prayerful and a lively preacher with the ability to adapt to a variety of church traditions.
For an informal conversation please contact Rev Gill Morgan,
Team Rector, Revgillmorgan@outlook.com or 01787 584993.
For further details please contact
Ven Robin King, Archdeacon of Stanstead
email@example.com or 01376 563357
or Rt Rev Roger Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
and for an application form please contact Ven Robin King.
Closing Date: 11 February 2022
Closing date: 11 February 2022