Our mission: “A beacon, shining as a light, sharing the love of God in Christ for all”
We are a team ministry of three rural villages seeking a priest to serve primarily at the liberal catholic parish church of St Peters Limpsfield, who will lead as Team Rector at an exciting stage in our development.
- a strong “flat” locally based team with the added and valuable gift of mutually supportive clergy colleagues in the different churches and communities
- strong administrative and lay support
- a spacious rectory in the heart of a vibrant, historic and pretty Surrey village with strong community atmosphere and our own pub, shops and C/E Voluntary Aided infant school.
Can you support our vision of growth through our well developed and actively ongoing Mission Action Plan
- for a seven day a week church for all ages
- responding to profound changes resulting from the Coronavirus crisis
- using our developing audio visual/media plans to fullest effect
- nurturing our strong musical heritage through change.
You will have resilience and creativity for these unusual times, with energy and empathy, and strong pastoral and spiritual qualities. You will lead collaboratively in planning our worship and music, be actively engaged with our infant school, join in the life of our village and offer warm and open ministry to all within the community.
In return you are assured of our welcome, and ongoing prayerful and practical support.
For further information and an informal chat please call Ven Moira Astin 07732 518135
For further information please click the 'apply for this job' button below.
Closing date: Thursday 01 October 2020
Parish Visit: Tuesday 27 October 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 27 October 2020
This post is subject to DBS enhanced check
Closing date: 01 October 2020