St Catharine’s, Blairgowrie; St Anne’s, Coupar Angus; St Ninian’s, Alyth together with pastoral support for St Michael and All Angels’, Ballintuim, Perthshire.
Contract: A full time position with appointment subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure Scotland check (Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2017)
Recruiter: Scottish Episcopal Church, Diocese of St Andrews, Dunkeld and Dunblane
These charges lie in East Perthshire, Scotland, at the foothills of the highlands, all within a 10-mile radius of Blairgowrie which is within easy reach of Perth and Dundee, and not too far from Edinburgh and Glasgow.
We can offer:
- Four committed congregations with dedicated teams of altar servers, readers etc.
- Enthusiastic vestries which cooperate well together.
- Support from retired clergy and trained lay ministry.
- A community centre and church halls that enable us to support our local communities
- An attractive 3/4-bedroomed detached house in a smart residential area close to good schools and amenities
- An opportunity to exercise and develop your own gifts and calling
We are looking for a strongly spiritual, energetic priest who is a confident communicator, able to engage with people and who will:
- Help develop ties and be relevant within the community
- Contribute to the development of our congregations
- Provide pastoral care to all congregational members
- Encourage further lay participation
- Inspire people on their spiritual journey
Closing date for applications is: Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interview date is: 8/9th May 2019
A congregational profile and application form, can be downloaded from
www.abcsaints.co.uk or contact our Joint Liaison Committee secretary:
Liz Crichton, Annandale, Main St, Kirkmichael, Perthshire, PH10 7NT
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:07810803132
Closing date: 23 April 2019