The Bishop of Leicester is seeking to appoint a Rector to The Four Saints Benefice made up of 4 parishes, Countesthorpe, Foston, Willoughby Waterleys and Peatling Magna, situated eight miles south of Leicester.
Do you feel called to join us in working together for God’s Kingdom, embracing the challenges and the blessings of part rural and part suburban ministry?
We are seeking someone who:
- Can inspire and encourage ministry for all.
- Can communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds, is a good listener and possesses a sense of humour.
- Is good at recognising opportunities, and is willing to take risks as we continue to build links with the wider community.
- Is adaptable and can work with the varied churches and contexts across the Benefice.
- Give our commitment to re-shaping our future.
- Give our friendship.
- Give our prayerful and practical support.
- Give our understanding of the pressures of priestly life.
- Give support through a strong ministry team of lay and ordained people
- Give administrative support 5 days a week.
For an informal conversation about the post, please contact Archdeacon of Loughborough, Ven. Claire Wood: 07772 718225 or email@example.com
Application forms and parish profile are available from:
Mrs Wendy Dunnington, 07398 618824 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or view the details by clicking the 'apply for this job' button below
Closing date for applications: 9 March 2021 at noon
Interviews: 22 March 2021
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure
There is An Occupational Requirement for the appointed person to be an ordained member of the Church of England under the 2010 Equality Act, Part 1, Schedule 9.
Closing date: 09 March 2021