The Bishop of Leicester is seeking to appoint a Rector to the Four Saints Benefice comprised of four parishes seven miles south west of Leicester.
The Benefice has excellent transport links and thriving community life exists including shops, GP surgery, libraries, and sporting facilities. Pre-school, primary school, and secondary schools are nearby.
We are looking for someone who is called to
- Accommodate and encourage a range of worship styles, sensitive to the needs of all and ensuring everyone is made welcome.
- Teach, guide and nurture our congregations
- Facilitate the churches to work more closely together
- Lead and enthuse our ministry team and volunteers.
- Be a visible approachable presence in our communities.
We offer you
- Welcoming congregations, willing to work together.
- Our commitment to developing our future
- A numerous ministry team of lay and ordained people
- Our prayerful and practical support
- Administrative support 5 days a week.
For an informal conversation about the post, please contact
Archdeacon of Loughborough Ven. Claire Wood: 0116 261 5321 on email@example.com
Application forms and parish profile are available from:
Mrs Wendy Dunnington, St Martins House
7 Peacock Lane, Leicester LE1 5PZ
Tel: 0116 261 5309 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23 October 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 3 December 2019
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
There is An Occupational Requirement for the appointed person to be an ordained member of the Church of England under the 2010 Equality Act, Part 1, Schedule 9.
Closing date: 23 October 2019