The Patron is seeking to appoint a Rector to Lutterworth with Cotesbach and Bitteswell.
The benefice has a strong focus on Bible-orientated ministry, striving to reach out to our friends and neighbours with the Gospel of Christ as we live out the Great Commission. We want to be a central part of our
communities, caring for those who need it, growing in diversity and unity.
To this end, we seek a person who is:
- A Teacher and Theologian, who is committed to biblical, Christ-centred teaching and will apply the Bible to our everyday lives.
- A Faithful Preacher, who is creative and bold in proclaiming both the need for repentance and the good news of gospel hope and grace.
- A Pastor, who will encourage us to grow in our discipleship, build Christlike relationships, and care for those in our church family and the wider community.
- An Evangelist, who has a passion for making disciples who make disciples, and for people to come to a saving knowledge of who Jesus is.
- A Strategic Leader, who will lead us into new opportunities for mission, and will encourage and enable us to fully participate in Diocesan life informed by the Diocesan Shaped by God Together approach.
For an informal conversation about the post, please contact the Archdeacon of Loughborough: Ven. Claire Wood
Tel: 07534 225493 • Email: email@example.com
Application forms and parish profile are available from:
Mrs Wendy Dunnington, St Martins House,
7 Peacock Lane, Leicester, LE1 5PZ
Tel: 0116 261 5309 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or view the details by clicking the 'apply for this job' button below.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th July (Noon)
Interviews: Thursday 28th July
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure
There is An Occupational Requirement for the appointed person to be an ordained member of the Church of England under the 2010 Equality Act, Part 1, Schedule 9.
Closing date: 11 July 2022