A North Norfolk Rector
for Holkham, Warham, Wells-next-the-Sea & Wighton
We are a mix of a thriving fishing and lifeboat town, two
villages, the Holkham Estate, schools and a vibrant tourism
centre. We seek a priest who would welcome a very rewarding
challenge in one of the most charming parts of England.
Are you the priest who can help us transform decline
into growth by creating a loving and healing ministry?
We need a Rector who:
- has a passion to ‘grow churches’
- is able to minister to people with diverse backgrounds
- is a collaborative leader
- is committed to working ecumenically
- has a sense of humour and enjoys life, and
- is committed to prayer.
The Rectory is a new 5 bedroomed house in Wells.
Closing date: 12noon on 3 July Interviews: 17 July
www.dioceseofnorwich.org/jobs has full details or
firstname.lastname@example.org on 01760 755553 Committed to Growth