We seek someone to lead our growing churches. Our Rector will share their ministry with us so that, with God’s help, we can continue to build up the Body of Christ, strengthen discipleship to put into practice what God has taught us.
We would like a leader who:
- Is prayerful, and an engaging teacher and preacher
- Is a “people person” who will encourage, enable, and nurture faith and is happy to visit parishioners where necessary
- Is a delegator who enjoys working collaboratively with all age groups
- Is enthusiastic and able to inspire and motivate our diverse congregations
- Will be innovative according to the character of each congregation.
- Is good with children and will build on relationships with our local schools
We will support you in leading our thriving churches, Potton now has a revised electoral roll off 112, and in your personal development and wellbeing.
We offer a warm and friendly welcome to our church and community.
‘Here I am Lord, is it I Lord?’
Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required
Closing date for applications: 12 Noon Wednesday 5 February 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 4th March 2020
Please visit our Parish Profile at
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Mrs Tricia Reed, PA to the Archdeacon of Bedford
17 Lansdowne Road, Luton LU3 1EE
Tel: 01727 818167 or Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 05 February 2020