PARISH OF CHRIST THE REDEEMER
We are seeking a male Priest who will maintain the Anglo-Catholic
tradition of this resolution parish rooted firmly within the life of the Leicester Diocese, which is under the pastoral care of the Bishop of
Richborough. This is a half stipend post including a modern
We are a parish with two churches, committed to working
together whilst honouring our individuality, serving a growing
population c11.000, located in the centre of the New National Forest.
We are seeking an Incumbent who is:
- Respectful of the different styles of worship in the benefice, both traditional and more innovative approaches, valuing these all as important ways of feeling God’s love for us and for giving genuine praise to God.
- Passionate about making Christ known to our communities and sharing the gospel with all ages.
- An energetic, warm hearted and inspirational vicar who leads with vision, courage and a ‘can do’ approach.
- Is flexible, enthusiastic and through discernment will work
inclusively and creatively to reach our community.
We need an Incumbent who will:
- Delight in the need for different styles of ministry across two diverse churches united in one parish.
- Maintain and develop contacts with the local schools, understand the ethos of church schools and be keen to work with children and families.
- Enjoy and thrive on training and developing others, and is capable of identifying gifts and talents to enable our Christian discipleship and congregation to grow.
Application forms and parish profile are available from :
Mrs Wendy Dunnington, St Martins House,
7 Peacock Lane, Leicester LE1 5PZ
Tel: 0116 261 5309 • Email: email@example.com
or view the details on the Web: www.leicester.anglican.org
Closing date for applications: Noon on Thursday 1 February
Interviews: Wednesday 28 February
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure