Our Benefice has been operating as one parish with one PCC since 2012, when The Parish of Three Saints was formed from the traditional
village parishes of Brent Knoll, East Brent and Lympsham. We are now one young rural parish with three beautiful, historic church buildings.
We seek an inspiring and enthusiastic leader who:
- Will help us grow in faith and in our relationship with God through spirit-led teaching
- Will encourage us to serve our communities more effectively as God’s hands and feet
- Will support both traditional and contemporary styles of worship
- Will take an active role in our three Church schools with the
possibility of expanding this role across the Deanery
- Will continue to work towards unifying our parish
- Is approachable, welcoming, a good listener and has a sense of humour.
- A supportive ministry team including a Reader, four Churchwardens, a strong Pastoral Care/LPA Team, a full team of PCC members and a Parish Administrator.
- Our friendship, fellowship, prayer and a shared commitment to meeting the challenges ahead.
- A comfortable, spacious, four bedroom family rectory with large downstairs office, in a quiet village location.
- Three excellent Church Schools in beautiful Somerset villages.
- A well equipped Church Office with meeting space, toilet and parking.
- Willing support for our buildings from our active village communities.
Please visit our website to find out more
Closing date for applications: 7 November 2018
Visit and interview: 28/29 November 2018
For full details of this post and an application pack, please contact:
Ms Sue Anderson, PA to Archdeacon of Wells,
6 The Liberty, Wells, BA5 2SU.
01749 685147 • firstname.lastname@example.org
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Closing date: 07 November 2018