Diocese of Coventry
Making New Disciples
PRIEST IN CHARGE
HOLY TRINITY, LONG ITCHINGTON
AND ST ESPRIT, MARTON, WARWICKSHIRE
This post will make an excellent 0.5 Stipendiary, Self-supporting or House for Duty incumbency appointment, being responsible for a medium-sized village with its own Church of England school, and a small additional village. Disciples in both villages are committed and involved. The churches lie in beautiful Warwickshire countryside and close to the nearby and popular towns of Royal Leamington Spa and Rugby.
We welcome applications from people who are committed to the
Diocesan Mission Purpose and delivery of the 8 Essential Qualities (see further www.dioceseofcoventry.org/healthychurches ) in a rural context, and who:
- Have a passion for sharing their Christian faith with people of all ages in our community and school - passionate to the point of being infectious.
- Enjoy and thrive on training and developing others, and are capable of identifying gifts and talents to enable our Christian discipleship and the congregation to grow.
- Are good listeners and communicators and able to encourage and enable ministry in the whole congregation.
- Are flexible, enthusiastic and willing to lead change inclusively and creatively.
- Have a desire to become an active member of our community, helping us to deepen our relationships with all aspects of village life.
- Will love and support us all.
Further details and application form are available from
or Assistant to the Archdeacons,
Email: email@example.com •Tel: 024 7652 1342
Informal conversations welcome:
Area Dean, the Reverend Martin Green,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Tel: 01926 613 466
Closing date for applications: Noon on Friday 30th June
Interviews: Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th July
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.