The Bishop of Ely seeks to appoint a
PRIEST IN CHARGE
for The Abingtons, Balsham, Hildersham, Weston Colville, West
Wickham, West Wratting (to be the Granta Vale Group)
Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty near Cambridge our seven churches (6 parishes) are praying for a priest who will help us to deepen spiritually, grow numerically and engage widely, and who will enjoy being part of a supportive and varied group of churches.
- A good, modern, five-bedroom vicarage.
- A determination to be an outward-facing Christian presence.
- A committed clergy and lay ministry team, and a Parish Nurse.
- An opportunity to appoint a new House-for-Duty colleague.
- Administrative support.
We seek someone who will:
- Encourage variety in worship and approaches to Christian spirituality.
- Inspire and motivate existing congregations.
- Discern and develop lay ministries.
- Share with us the opportunity to be a visible presence in our communities.
- Live and lead by the fruit of the Spirit.
Please write or email for an application form and parish profiles to:
The Archdeacon of Cambridge, The Diocesan Office
Barton Road, Ely CB7 4DX
Closing date for applications: Friday 10 November 2017
Interviews on: Friday 8 Decemeber 2017
The Diocese of Ely is committed to safer recruitment practices for
people working or volunteering with children and adults and therefore this position is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS
(Disclosure & Barring Service).
We pray to be generous and visible people of Jesus Christ.