A charismatic evangelical Priest with incumbency experience
who has led a declining church back into growth is sought for
m2o (St Matthew and St Oswald)
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- Can help to lead us into growth.
- Listen, love and lead well.
- Are passionate and gifted in both community engagement and evangelism, with a track record of leading people of all ages to faith in Christ and on-going discipleship.
- Are skilled in identifying, developing and empowering lay leaders.
- Can oversee the development and delivery of a major
refurbishment project to enhance our welcome, mission and worship.
For further details about this post and an application
form please contact:
Matt Robinson, Assistant to the Archdeacons
By email to Matt.Robinson@CovCofE.org or 024 76 521 342
For informal conversations, please contact:
Area Dean, Tim Cockell on tel: 01788 812613
Email: email@example.com , or
the Archdeacon Missioner, Morris Rodham, on 07506 731892
Informal conversations are very welcome.
An application form can be downloaded from the Diocesan Website: http://www.dioceseofcoventry.org/vacancies/current_vacancies
Closing date for applications: Noon, Friday 31st August
Interviews: To be held on 11th and 12th September
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.