If you relish working in the rural context, would welcome a fresh and fulfilling ministry in the beauty of the Derbyshire Peak District and are attracted by a new and interesting opportunity to be at the heart of the developing vision for ‘Hope Valley Mission Community’ serving three warm and friendly church communities, then we would love to hear from you.
As the United Benefice of Hope, Castleton and Bradwell, we believe God is leading us to make a courageous response into what it means to be church in our age. The unfolding vision for Hope Valley Mission
Community is an exciting prospect in which the successful candidate will play a key role.
You will have a leading role in helping our churches to:
- connect with our communities in a meaningful way.
- fulfill our aim to grow and develop our work with children
- enhance the established links we have with Bradwell and Castleton Church Schools.
- grow spiritually, enabling and equipping us to contribute into the growth and mission ambition of Hope Valley Mission Community.
- make the necessary changes in our thinking, expectations and priorities.
The parish profile invites candidates into an imaginative vision. It is
intentionally growth and mission focused.This is an opportunity with interesting challenges and huge potential. The successful candidate will need to be a person who supports the vision with energy and effective leadership skills.
If this inspires you like it inspires us, we would welcome hearing from you.
For further details and to apply, visit
Closing date: 12.00 noon Friday 23rd November
Interviews: Thursday 6th December
For an informal conversation, please contact
the Area Dean, the Revd Colin Pearson, on:
Tel: 01298 938200 • Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 23 November 2018