“Called by God to build a Christian community in each village,
which will worship, pray, grow and reach out with the Gospel”
An opportunity to minister in a single parish with great potential and
a church school, as part of a dynamic leadership team focused on
renewing the rural church
The successful applicant will have:
- A lively, infectious Christian faith, full of faith, hope and love.
- A love for the local church; seeing it as a Christian community called by Jesus to love and witness to the wider community.
- Experience of helping people find faith in Jesus and growing
- A track record of using Life Events to grow the church.
- Experience of ministry with children and young people, growing their faith and spiritual life
- An understanding of rural ministry, or a willingness to learn quickly.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th July, 6.00pm
Orientation Day: 20th July
Interviews: 21st July
For a conversation about the post, please contact:
Verena Breed, Archdeacon of Barnstaple
Tel: 01271 375475 or Email ADB@exeter.anglican.org
Rev’d Gary Owen
Tel: 01769 560792 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form and profile available on the diocesan website by clicking the 'apply for this job' button below.
This post requires a DBS enhanced check
We aim to be a diverse and truly representative diocese, and particularly welcome applications from women and minority ethnic groups.
Closing date: 04 July 2022