Wollaston Theological College, Perth, Australia
(permanent full-time opportunity)
Wollaston Theological College, celebrating its 60th year, is the Diocesan College responsible for Theological Education, Formation and Training (EFT) of lay and ordained people in the Diocese of Perth.
The College is situated adjacent to Bold Park, with breathtaking views of natural bushland and the Indian Ocean. It includes an architecturally significant Chapel which has recently undergone some restoration, with more promised in coming years. It has long been a place of prayer,
reflection and formation for people across the Diocese. The College motto, J’attends, speaks of its continuing desire to wait upon the LORD in hope, and assist all God’s people in providing a reason for the hope that is within us.
Recently reconstituted, the College seeks to employ a Deputy Warden to assist the Warden in all aspects of College work and life.
Some of your responsibilities would involve:
- Oversight of programme and academic studies of candidates
- Oversight of Supervised Theological Field Education and of continuing education for those recently ordained or new to the Diocese
- Administration of annual budgets
- Representing and promoting the interests of the college
- Fostering collaborative educational environment
To be successful in this role, you shall:
- be an Anglican Priest in good standing with graduate theological qualifications to at least Master’s level
- have proven experience within the Anglican Church and adult education, preferably with teaching or supervising experience in academic contexts
- be able to form effective relationships with a diverse range of people
- be able to give clear, accurate and high quality feedback
- support with integrity both female and male candidates for ordained ministry
A full position description is available on our website
For a confidential discussion about the position,
you may reach us at +61 (0)8 9425 7271.
To apply: Submit your applications to email@example.com
or GPO Box W2067, PERTH WA 6846.