Are you excited at the prospect of working with a diverse, international and multicultural community?
ICS seeks an Evangelical Priest to lead our English-speaking Anglican church in the western suburbs of Paris
We are a warm and welcoming community with diverse gifts and talents. Our future chaplain will inspire and mobilise us to use them for the growth of our church.
We are therefore looking for someone who is:
- Experienced as a leader with good management and communication skills who can motivate, inspire and mentor teams and individuals.
- A bible teacher with pastoral skills.
- Growth and mission-orientated.
- Adaptable, with an international outlook.
- Able to speak basic French or willing to learn, and with a full driving licence.
We employ, part-time, a Chaplaincy Assistant and a Youth & Children’s worker. There is a Licensed Lay Minister.
The package includes a full stipend, medical insurance, pension contribution, usual expenses, 4-bedroom house (domestic bills paid) and car.
Visit our church website at www.htcml.com
For an information pack, please contact
Jeannette Spaanderman: email@example.com
or phone: 024 – 7646 3940
Enhanced Disclosure required.
Informal enquiries welcome.