We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a full time Associate Vicar, to be part of the senior leadership team, to enable us to implement and develop our discipleship pathway and leadership pipeline as part of our disciple-making vision.
St Mary’s, Reigate, is a large charismatic evangelical church focused on helping people become fully devoted whole-life disciples of Jesus Christ. We are looking for a leader to be responsible for nurturing discipleship and developing the ministry of all God’s people by overseeing small groups, training, leadership development, mentoring, discipleship and learning.
This is a challenging post requiring a person of considerable enthusiasm, energy and wisdom, who can provide inspirational leadership. We are looking for someone with experience and maturity, to help us grow deeper in faith and love as we reach out in a post-Christian context.
- Experienced in growing and maturing disciples, looking for a place to further your passion and make a lasting impact in the church locally and further afield?
- An informed, engaging and gifted teacher, trainer and communicator able to touch all learning styles?
- An enabling leader, experienced in encouraging and releasing
the gifts of others, able to organise, recruit, delegate and
- An effective manager who can build teams and release gifts and skills of others, turning vision into reality?
- A spiritual leader, prayerful, disciplined and dependent on the work of the Spirit?
Applications are being accepted via PATHWAYS
For an informal conversation with the Vicar, Rev Richard Wilson, please phone on 07875959339 or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9th May 2019
Parish visit: Tuesday 28th May 2019
interviews: Wednesday 29th May 2019
ENHANCED DBS DISCLOSURE REQUIRED
Closing date: 09 May 2019