An energetic pastor and missional leader is sought for our five villages in rural North East Leicestershire, where newcomers remark on the friendly welcome they receive. We have a great community spirit, work well together and are looking to grow further in our faith and mission, reaching out to people of all backgrounds and beliefs.
To this end, we seek a person who:
- Is a listener, serving immanently and energetically amongst us with warmth and understanding;
- Is an enthusiastic team player who enjoys working collaboratively with ordained and lay colleagues;
- Is an encourager of ideas and initiatives for mission, worship and Church life;
- Is approachable and at ease within rural life;
- Is an effective manager of their time.
The Associate Priest will be part of the ministry team for the two benefices of South Croxton and Burrough Hill, meeting regularly for support and encouragement with the Incumbent and Lay Reader and benefitting from a shared part-time administrator.
For an informal conversation about the post, please contact the
Archdeacon of Leicester, The Ven. Richard Worsfold
Tel: 0116 261 5319 or Email: email@example.com
Application forms and parish profile are available from:
Mrs Wendy Dunnington,
St Martins House, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester LE1 5PZ
Tel: 0116 261 5309 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or view the details on the Web: www.leicester.anglican.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 23 May 2019
Interviews: Friday 28 June 2019
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure
There is An Occupational Requirement for the appointed person to be an ordained member of the Church of England under the
2010 Equality Act, Part 1, Schedule 9.
Closing date: 23 May 2019