Archdeaconry of Buckingham
We are excited as we plan for a new time of ministry and mission in our Benefice and we are looking for a colleague for a period of two years. We are able to offer a good sized 4 bed house in the delightful village of Cuddington
We are a welcoming and active Benefice, situated between Aylesbury and Thame on the Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire border and some 16 miles from Oxford and with a good train link to London from Haddenham. Our new Associate Minister will join us at much the same time as our new Rector and at a time of growth in housing in the Benefice, particularly in Haddenham.
In a new colleague we are seeking a prayerful priest and pastor who:
- is able to offer a pastoral presence across the Benefice as well as in Cuddington.
- Is gifted in leading worship relevant to all generations
- enjoys leading worship in a variety of styles and contexts.
- is comfortable developing and mentoring lay leaders.
- is able to give two days per week plus Sundays.
These are some of the areas we are looking to develop:
- The development and mentoring of lay leaders.
- Wider representation of all ages.
- Challenging and thought-provoking teaching relevant to the
- The pastoral care available in our village communities.
For further details including the Benefice Profile, please refer to: https://www.oxford.anglican.org/vacancies/
Apply by clicking the 'apply for this job' button below
For an informal discussion please contact the Archdeacon of Buckingham
01865 208266 • email@example.com
or the Team Rector (designate)
01494 672496 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28th January 2021
Interviews: 24th February 2021
DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required
Closing date: 28 January 2021