Diocese of Coventry
Making New Disciples
- Wondering whether God may be calling you to step up to a wider sphere of ministry and responsibility?
- Would you enjoy contributing to a forward thinking strategic team in an increasingly imaginative Diocese?
- Do you have a heart for the well-being and effectiveness of clergy and laity?
- Do you approach leadership with a ‘How can we help you’ attitude?
- Do you desire the flourishing of both traditional and emerging aspects of ministry and mission in the Church of England?
- Do you ‘get things done’, without fuss, but with humour and humility?
Then you may be the sort of person we are looking for!
We particularly welcome applications from women, black and minority ethnic,
and disabled priests, as they are currently under-represented in the senior ordained leadership in the Diocese.
Informal conversations welcome with:
The Bishop of Coventry, Christopher Cocksworth (02476 672 244)
The Archdeacon Missioner, Morris Rodham (07506 731 892)
or the Diocesan Secretary, Ruth Marlow (07496 367 323)
Further details and application form are available from
or PA to the Bishop, Christine Camfield, firstname.lastname@example.org (02476 672 244)
Closing date for applications: By noon on Tuesday, 12th September 2017
Interviews: Monday, 9th and Tuesday, 10th October 2017
Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Candidates must be free to remain and work in the UK with no current immigration restrictions. You will be required to produce documentary evidence of your right to remain and work in the UK if you are invited to interview.