We welcome ordained candidates, who will thrive within a central, liturgical tradition which draws inspiration from the breadth of the Anglican tradition, and who:
- Will bring new creativity and initiatives in our evangelistic
emphasis to complement the pastoral and teaching gifts of
- Have a track record in helping a church grow with people in their 20s-30s, including families and men.
- Have skills in working within schools to support and reach parents and families, and be able to translate such effort into the reality of people voluntarily and appropriately exploring and coming to Christian faith.
- Are able to deliver worship which is inspiring to a younger
(under-40) age range.
- Are empowering leaders, able to identify and train new leaders, and support and encourage those already working in our Schools Team and Messy Church Team.
- Are willing to take their part in the many occasional offices in the parish, and be able to translate some of this work into Christian faith exploration and discipleship.
Please note: Candidates may also be interested in the nearby post of part time Chaplain of Harris Church of England Academy in Rugby. For further details please see www.harriscofeacademy.co.uk/vacancies
For further information about the parochial post please contact the Rector and Area Dean, Tim Cockell on 01788 812613 • email@example.com or the
Archdeacon Missioner, Morris Rodham on 07506 731892 • Morris.Rodham@CovCofE.org
For infomation about the Chaplaincy post please contact the Director of Education, Linda Wainscot on 01788 422800 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal conversations are very welcome.
An application form can be downloaded from the Diocesan Website:
Closing date for applications: Noon, Friday 30th August 2019
Interviews ill be held over 2 days: Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th September 2019
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post
Closing date: 30 August 2019